Revolting Performance Charges Thunderhill Raceway
Revolting Performance made an appearance with its modified Model 3, Matilda, at OUSCI's season opening event a Thunderhill Racing.
Jordan Priestley put Matilda in the top of the pack by getting third overall in the Peak Performance Challenge, posting the fastest time of the event in the autocross segment, and finishing inside the top 10 with 9th overall on the road course.
Furthermore, Matilda finished 3rd overall the Lingenfelter Design & Engineering showcasing solutions that we have spent the past two years developing that features the following:
- Flared OEM Fenders painted by Unique Auto Body
- Maier Carbon Splitter and Spoiler
- Ingenext Bonus Module
- Upgraded OS Gekin Rear Differential
- Front and Rear Differential Coolers
- Custom Cooling System Calibration by Ingenext
- Revolting Series Forgeline CF1R Open Lug Wheels with 305/30R19 Falken RT660 Tires
- Revolting Performance Big Brake Package featuring Essex AP Racing Calipers and Rotors
- Brake Master Support
- MSI Extended Studs with Titanium Lug Nuts
- Revolting Performance Double Adjustable Shock Coilover Package by Ultimate Performance
- Unplugged Adjustable Sway Bar Kit with SPL Endlinks
- Unplugged Billet Upper Adjust Control Arm Package
- Unplugged Control Arm Bearings
- Sparco Carbon Seats with custom Plaid Inserts
- Unplugged 4-Point Roll Bar with 6-Point Harnesses
- Upgraded Steering Wheel
- Custom Revolting Performance Rear Seat Delete
- Upgraded Focal Speakers
- Custom Sub Enclosure with Focal 10" Subs
At the close of the event, Jordan was able to put Matilda on the podium by finishing 2nd in GTS and 2nd overall solidifying a spot at the 2023 Ultimate Street Car Invitational during the SEMA Show this fall in Las Vegas, NV.
Check out our feature in Motor Trend's article HERE.