Mountain Pass Performance 21-23 Model 3 & Model Y Performance Page Mill Rear Rotors (MPP-M3-RR)
MPP-M3-RRRegular price $980.00
Mountain Pass Performance Rear Rotors for the 2021-2023 Model 3 and Model Y Performance improves the braking system of the vehicle. When combined with track pads and racing brake fluid, the brake system on the Performance 3/Y is able to handle some serious track duty. These rotors are also great for the street – they look the part and the slots in the disc continue to refresh the pad surface and prevent glazing.
NOTE: The Performance Model 3 is known to have an extremely thin rotor hat. This rotor is approximately 4mm thicker than the OEM rotor, so this will move your wheel outwards by 4mm. Using this rotor also removes the issue of the hub “step” that is often an issue for aftermarket wheel fitment!
- Stock sizing, perfect fit. Optimized For the Performance brakes (Not a copy rotor used for both the performance and standard brakes)
- Lightweight, visually stunning two-piece rotor
- Aluminum anodized hat made from US-Sourced 6061-T6
- Optimal cooling, directional rotors with curved vanes
- Made in the USA
- Rotors made by a leading brake supplier with winning experience in the highest level of motorsport
- Resolves the issue of wheel hub clearance problems with the OEM 2pc rotor
- Moves the wheel out ~4mm compared to the OE P3D rotor
Note: Image shown is of the front rotors, rears are the same color but there is a difference in hat design and rotor shape, naturally.