T Sportline 17-22 Model 3 Lowering Springs (TM3SUSPTS2W)
TSL-TM3SUSPTS2WRegular price $299.00
T Sportline lowering springs for the 2017-2022 Model 3 features linear rate front springs designed to maintain the same spring rate through compression and provide a comfortable, precise steering input as well as progressive rate rear springs that add a smooth and comfortable ride, optimizes the center of gravity and suspension geometry while driving, and reduces the force of impact over bumps, potholes, and rough road conditions.
- Rear Wheel Drive Standard Range Plus: Lowered .75" Front & Rear
- Rear Wheel Drive Long Range: Lowered 1" Front & Rear
- Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive Long Range: Lowered 1" Front & Rear
- Stealth Performance: Lowered 1" Front & Rear
- Performance: Lowered 1" Front & 1.2" Rear
- Linear Rate Front Springs, Progressive Rate Rear Springs.
- Tesla Model 3 ride height is lowered by approximately 1" (25mm).
- Give your Tesla Model 3 a less “stiff” ride.
- Improve the look and comfort of your Tesla Model 3
- Extensively tested in parking lots with speed bumps, potholes, freeways, and city streets.
- Specifically engineered for comfort and road use.
- Best combination for daily driving experience.
- Balances performance and driver's comfort.
- Maintains a reasonable ground clearance.
- Improves handling and assistance in roll-control without compromising ride comfort.
- Recommended for all drivers who wants a lowered Tesla Model 3 with a smoother ride.
- Requires professional installation.
- Made in USA!