Unplugged Performance 17-21 Model 3 Dual Rate Linear Lowering Spring Kit
UNP-UP-M3-310-9.1Regular price $365.00
Unplugged Performance Dual Rate Lowering Spring Set for the 2017-2021 Model 3 features an unique, advance "Dual Rate" spring technology, which combines two spring rates for the optimal comfort and performance in a variety of driving conditions.
The primary spring rate (cruising around town over bumps and pot holes) is intentionally engineered to be as soft as possible for comfort. When the primary spring rate compresses under load (spirited driving conditions) the second spring rate transitions in. The second spring rate is typically 30% more firm and acts to reduce body roll, increase grip and enhance precision.
- Produced in an engineering partnership with Formula 1 and 50+ consecutive Indy car winning spring supplier HYPERCO
- Proven Dual Rate spring technology allows for best of both worlds. The car rides at noticeably softer spring rates around town. When sporty handling is desired, natural cornering g forces activate the spring’s 30% sportier secondary spring rate which reduces body roll and gives noticeable difference in both feel and handling at the limit
- Physics proven benefits of range efficiency by lowering center of gravity and reducing underbody air turbulence
- Mild provides nearest factory ground clearance and softest ride. Moderate provides a ground clearance equivalence to modern sports cars with slightly more comfort around town and sportier handling in corners. Low provides a ground clearance equivalence to modern hypercars with most firm of our spring options. Mild is approximately 0.7″ drop, Moderate is approximately a 1.5″ drop, Low is approximately a 2.1″ drop. * Drop measurements are relative to measurements of the factory Tesla Model 3 however from the factory we have seen different heights varying by 0.6” across different production dates, battery pack configurations, and tire sizes. Drop measurements are a general reference point to compare our springs across our lineup but cannot be exact in measurement due to various starting heights of factory car configurations.
- Designed, Engineered, and Produced in America.