Mountain Pass Performance 21-23 Model 3 AWD Sport Coilovers (MPP-TM3-DMPR-002)
MPP-TM3-DMPR-002Regular price $2,980.00
Mountain Pass Performance Sport Coilovers for the 2021-2023 Model 3 AWD offer a huge range of height adjustability with significantly more travel than stock.
This suspension kit is rebound and compression adjustable, and every click makes a distinct and significantly noticeable difference. Unlike some suspension on the market that advertise themselves as “adjustable” – Mountain Pass Performances' dampers are able to more than triple the rebound forces from full soft to full stiff in the low speed range (low speed means low damper shaft speed – everything other than large bumps in the road).
With the rebound and compression turned up, these dampers are suitable for the racetrack for HPDEs and lapping days, and when turned down they actually produce less forces than OE dampers. You’ll be amazed at the difference from full soft to full stiff.
This suspension kit comes with a 2-year warranty (void with track-use, as is KW policy). Installation is very straight forward and the documentation and setup instructions can be found here. The OEM top-hats are to be re-used and as such so a spring compressor is required to disassemble the factory front dampers. Nothing on the car needs to be permanently modified or damaged for installation.
- Specially designed to provide the highest quality driving experience, no drawbacks such as a harsh ride or noises.
- Rebound adjustable, with significant and noticeable changes with every click. Unlike some adjustable coilovers that claim to have many clicks or a wide adjustment range, these coilovers have true motorsport damper technology and the adjustment in the low speed range is over 300%!
- Compression adjustable, with significant and noticeable changes with every click. Full soft to full stiff compression is over 350% difference in forces at some damper speeds.
- Spring rates designed for sports road driving. With the compression and rebound adjustment turned down the ride is more comfortable than OEM suspension.
- Height adjustable from 10mm below factory ride height down to 60mm below factory.
- Stainless steel bodies for optimal corrosion resistance and durability
- Progressive bump rubbers tuned to engage only in the most aggressive compressions while keeping the chassis composed.
- Utilize the OEM upper hats for minimum NVH transmitted into the cabin. No spherical bearings or floating top hats to clunk and transmit road noise!
- Bolt-in installation. A competent shop can have these coilovers installed in 3.5 hours.