Mountain Pass Performance Cyber Rear Traction Arms 2021-2023 Model 3 and Model Y were developed alongside the rear trailing arms and rear spring arm to offer a complete solution to the rear multi-link suspension on the Tesla Model 3. Their arm is stronger than the factory arm and removes the OE rubber bushing with a sealed spherical bearing. This arm has been designed to allow for increased clearance to the chassis for extremely low vehicles, ensuring that no suspension member can ever contact the chassis!
- CNC’d from billet 6061-T6 aluminum rather than using steel tube, they look almost as good as they function.
- Anodized for durability and aesthetics
- Sealed spherical bearings deliver a more responsive steering feel, increased stability and enhanced overall connection to the road. Since the bearings are sealed, these arms will last the life of the car.
- Additional clearance to the OEM chassis for extreme lowering and suspension travel.
- No noise or wear unlike other brands using spherical rod ends