Mountain Pass Performance 21-23 Model S & Model S Plaid Adjustable Rear Toe Arms (MPP-TMS-RTOE)
MPP-TMS-RTOERegular price $675.00
Mountain Pass Performance Arastradero Rear Toe Arms for the 2021-2023 Model S and Model S Plaid use an OEM production sealed bearing – delivering the performance of a spherical and the durability of an OE part. The sealed bearing is just like a ball joint, it is solid and has virtually no compliance, while being lubricated and protected from corrosion.
Mountain Pass uses an OEM production sealed bearing – delivering the performance of a spherical and the durability of an OE part. The sealed bearing is just like a ball joint, it is solid and has virtually no compliance, while being lubricated and protected from corrosion
The turnbuckles are made from stainless steel, as are the bolts and nuts – so they will never corrode or rust. The arms are CNC machined out of 6061-T6 aluminum, and anodized blue for durability and aesthetics.
These arms come fully assembled at set to the factory length. We always recommend using anti-seize lubricant to prevent any galvanic corrosion between the aluminum and steel. The toe-adjustment range is more than enough to cover any toe setting desired, even at any imaginable camber setting. Arms come as a pair of two and are warrantied for 3 years.
Fits these vehicles: Model S 2021+, Model S Plaid
- CNC’d from billet 6061-T6 aluminum rather than using steel tube, they look almost as good as they function
- Manufactured and Assembled in North America
- Stainless steel adjusters and hardware
- Clamps on the threads mean precise, quick alignments
- Sealed spherical bearings will last the lifetime of the car
- Eliminate rubber bushings, feel a true connection to the road
- No noises or wear, unlike other brands using spherical rod ends
- Preset to the OEM length for a quick bolt-in installation, drive to your alignment shop
- Three year warranty