Mountain Pass Performance 21-23 Model S/Model S Plaid & Model X Two-Piece Front Rotors (MPP-TMS-FR)
MPP-TMS-FRRegular price $1,580.00
Mountain Pass Performance Two-Piece Rear Rotors for a 2021-2023 Model S, Model S Plaid, and Model X Plaid use curved vanes which turn the rotor into an air pump – the faster the wheel rotates, the more cool air is sucked from the inside of the rotor and pumped outwards through the vanes – which increases the cooling capacity of the rotor far above what a standard vane rotor would have. All motorsport and racing rotors use directional curved vanes, and that is the critical difference between the OEM rotors that allow this kit to shed so much more heat.
These rotors will never make any noise or disc rattle, and by using an aluminum hat we are able to shed a significant amount of zero value weight while looking incredible. In addition, these rotors have the OEM pad annulus (pad height) so you are not restricted to one pad supplier. Any aftermarket pads for the Tesla Model S & X Plaid/Long Range will be compatible with these discs.
These rotors are extremely simple to install, and as they are OE sized, no trimming or removal of the OEM brake dust shield is required. However, the removal of the dust shield significantly aids with brake cooling.
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL PURCHASE AND INSTALL
- Lightweight, 4.8lbs lighter per rotor
- OE Diameter for those wanting to fit OE sized 19″ wheels
- Visually stunning two-piece rotor
- Aluminum anodized hat made from US-Sourced 6061-T6
- Directional rotors with curved vanes for optimal cooling
- Made in the USA
- Rotors made by a leading brake supplier with winning experience in the highest level of motorsport