Mountain Pass Performance 21-23 Model 3 Lightweight Rear Spring Arm (MPP-TM3-RSPR)
MPP-TM3-RSPRRegular price $485.00
Mountain Pass Performance Lightweight Rear Spring Arm for the 2021-2023 Tesla Model 3 are cut from billet 6061-T6 aluminum, and allow you to shed 12 pounds from the rear of your Model 3, while also enabling you the ability to run linear 70mm ID springs, allowing for easy spring changes for those who want to alter the spring rates of their suspension.
These arms are significantly lighter than the OE stamped steel welded arm, and when combined with the removal of a large diameter spring in the rear the weight saving is a massive 12lbs in the back of the car!
Mountain Pass Performance designed this arm to still fit perfectly with the factory plastic aerodynamic panel that sits under the factory spring arm. This way there is no loss of aerodynamic performance when switching to their rear spring arm.
Note: These arms will only work if you have a 70mm coilover upper spring perch already. If you’re using our MPP Coilovers, they will work, and the only item required for installation will be rear springs.
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL PURCHASE AND INSTALL
Fits these vehicles: Model 3 RWD, Dual Motor, Performance, Performance w/ PUP.
- Comfort - Nearly equivalent to the springs sold with the comfort coilovers, and the sports coilovers with soft springs.
- Sport - Nearly equivalent to the springs sold with the sports coilovers (5% firmer).
- CNC’d from billet 6061-T6 aluminum, they look almost as good as they function.
- Anodized for durability and aesthetics
- Super light – 12lb weight savings vs OE arms and large rear springs (MPP comfort rear spring)
- Retains OE aero panel – No loss to aerodynamic efficiency