Mountain Pass Performance 21-23 Model 3 & Model Y Arastradero Rear Upper Camber Arms (MPP-TM3-RUCA)
MPP-TM3-RUCARegular price $395.00
Mountain Pass Performance Rear Camber Arms for the 2021-2023 Model 3 and Model Y uses an OEM production sealed bearing - delivering the performance of the spherical and the durability of an OE part. The sealed bearing is just like a ball joint, it is solid and has virtually no compliance, while being lubricated and protected from corrosion.
Mountain Pass Performance uses a threaded turnbuckle allowing for precise adjustment. Rather than use jam-nuts - which always affect the alignment when locking down the nuts - their clamping system allows the alignment technician to perfectly set the alignment, then tighten the clamp bolts without throwing off the camber.
The turnbuckles are made from stainless steel, as are the bolts and nuts - so they will never corrode or rust. The arms are CNC machined out of 6061 aluminum, and anodized blue for durability and aesthetics.
These arms come fully assembled at set to the factory length. Mountain Pass Performance recommends using anti-seize lubricant to prevent any galvanic corrosion between the aluminum and steel. Camber adjustment range is as much as you'd ever need for any ride height or reasonable desired camber setting. Arms come as a pair of two and are warrantied for three years from the time of purchase.
Fits these vehicles: Model 3 RWD, Dual Motor, Performance, Performance w/ PUP, Model Y AWD, Performance, Performance w/ PUP.
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL PURCHASE AND INSTALL
- CNC’d from billet 6061-T6 aluminum rather than using steel tube, they look almost as good as they function.
- Stainless Steel Hardware for corrosion and rust protection
- Anodized for durability and aesthetics
- Sealed spherical bearings deliver a more responsive steering feel, increased stability and enhanced overall connection to the road. Since the bearings are sealed, these arms will last the life of the car.
- No noise or wear unlike other brands using spherical rod ends
- Clamps on the threads and an easy to access adjuster mean quick and precise alignments.
- Preset to the OEM length for a quick bolt-in installation. You can install these and drive to your alignment shop without worry.
- Three year warranty