Mountain Pass Performance Camber Adjustable Front Upper Control Arms for the 2021-2023 Model 3 and Model Y helps both to increase the camber gain with suspension travel, and obviously to increase static camber.
These arms keep OEM sealed bearings and ball joints throughout to ensure that these arms would endure the test of time, and not leave your silent Model 3 squeaking and creaking over every bump a few years down the road. These OE sealed spherical bearings and ball joints come from high-end European cars, and these joints are designed to last for tens if not hundreds of thousands of miles without degradation.
The camber adjustment mechanism uses shims - basically making camber settings infinitely repeatable. This is a huge advantage as it offers the end-user or the alignment shop the ability to drop in shims for a "track" alignment and then set it back to stock in a matter of minutes.
- CNC machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum
- Over 30% lighter than OEM arms, each arm weights under 4lbs
- Made in Canada
- Shim adjustment system for precise, repeatable adjustment – able to add or subtract up to 3° of camber in under 1 minute without removing wheels!
- Sealed spherical bearings will last the lifetime of the car
- Eliminate rubber bushings, feel a true connection to the road
- No noises or wear, unlike common aftermarket arms which use spherical rod ends
- Provided guide for toe adjustments to match camber settings for quick setup changes trackside
- Three year warranty