Mountain Pass Performance Solid Front Lower Control Arm Bearings for the 2021-2023 Model 3 & Model Y is a complete bushing replacement, using a sealed spherical bearing (similar to the ones used on our other arms). The bushings have all of the benefits of a spherical bearing, with none of the drawbacks.
The OE Tesla lower control arm has a known tendency to come loose after aggressive track driving with high grip tires. This kit aims to reduce the occurrence of these bolts backing out by offering a secondary load path for the lateral motion of the arm. Using dowel holes in the arm and matching dowels in the cross member, the bolts can do their job of clamping, and the dowels can carry any lateral load. The result is a super direct, laser-sharp turn in and no more wallow on taking a set, and no more wiggle or indirect feeling mid-corner – and more overall front grip!
- Outer housing CNC’d from billet 6061-T6 aluminum
- Anodized for durability and aesthetics
- Sealed spherical bearings deliver a more responsive steering feel, increased stability and enhanced overall connection to the road.
- No noise or wear unlike other brands using spherical rod ends
- Massive improvement to turn-in response and front end feeling