Mountain Pass Performance 21-23 Model S & Model S Plaid Front Upper Control Arms (MPP-TMS-FUCA)
MPP-TMS-FUCARegular price $1,590.00
Mountain Pass Performance Front Upper Control Arms for the 2021-2023 Model S and Model S Plaid include adjustable brackets for the front and shims for the rear, allowing air ride height adjustment up to 35mm lower than factory. The front adjuster is infinitely adjustable and laser etched to offer precise setpoints. The rear adjuster uses shims and is adjustable in 0.5mm increments – which are within the deadband of the OEM air suspension’s height adjustment.
These arms keep OEM sealed bearings and ball joints throughout to ensure that these arms would endure the test of time, and not leave your silent Model 3 squeaking and creaking over every bump a few years down the road. These OE sealed spherical bearings and ball joints come from high-end European cars, and these joints are designed to last for tens if not hundreds of thousands of miles without degradation.
The camber adjustment mechanism uses shims - basically making camber settings infinitely repeatable. This is a huge advantage as it offers the end-user or the alignment shop the ability to drop in shims for a "track" alignment and then set it back to stock in a matter of minutes.
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL PURCHASE AND INSTALL
Fits these vehicles: Model S Plaid, Model S (2021+)
- CNC machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum
- Manufactured and Assembled in North America
- Shim adjustment system for precise, repeatable adjustment – able to add or subtract up to 3° of camber in under 1 minute without removing wheels!
- Sealed spherical bearings will last the lifetime of the car
- Eliminate rubber bushings, feel a true connection to the road
- Adjustable ride height built-in for air suspension
- No noises or wear – increased performance with no compromise
- Provided guide for toe adjustments to match camber settings for quick setup changes trackside
- Three year warranty
- (2) Front Upper Control Arms, balljoint carriers, and hardware
- (4) 8mm Shims
- (2) 4mm Shims
- (2) 2mm Shims
- Front ride height sensor bracket and hardware
- Rear shims for rear ride height adjustment and hardware