Mountain Pass Performance 21-23 Model Y Comfort Adjustable Coilovers ( MPP-TMY-DMPR-001)
MPP-TMY-DMPR-001Regular price $2,920.00
Mountain Pass Performance Comfort Adjustable Coilovers for the 2021-2023 Model Y features twin-valve technology, damping adjustability, and corrosion resistance from INOX stainless steel.
This suspension kit comes with a 2-year warranty (void with track-use, as is KW policy), complete documentation including instructions and recommended initial setup settings (height and damper settings). Installation is very straightforward. The OEM top-hats are retained and as such a spring compressor is required to disassemble the factory front dampers. Nothing on the car needs to be permanently modified or damaged for installation.
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL PURCHASE AND INSTALL
MPP Comfort Adjustable Recommended Battery Heights:
Front: 135mm – 170mm
Rear: 135mm – 170mm
MPP Comfort Adjustable Recommended Hub-Fender Distance:
Front: 385mm – 430mm
Rear: 385mm – 430mm
- Damper valving and spring rates designed for road and touring. With the compression and rebound adjustment at only intermediate settings, the ride is more comfortable than OEM suspension.
- Specially designed to provide the highest quality driving experience, no drawbacks such as noise, vibration or harshness.
- Two-stage patented TVR-A (Twin Valve Rebound – Adjustable) technology with significant and noticeable changes with every click. Unlike some adjustable coilovers that claim to have many clicks or a wide adjustment range, these coilovers have true motorsport damper technology and the adjustment in the low-speed range is over 300%
- Two-stage patented TVC-A (Twin Valve Compression – Adjustable) technology with significant and noticeable changes with every click. Full soft to full stiff compression is over 350% difference in forces at some damper speeds.
- Height adjustable from 10mm below factory ride height down to 60mm below factory.
- INOX stainless steel bodies for optimal corrosion resistance and durability
- Progressive bump rubbers tuned to engage only in the most aggressive compressions while keeping the chassis composed.
- Utilize the OEM upper hats for minimum NVH transmitted into the cabin. No spherical bearings or floating top hats to clunk and transmit road noise!
- Bolt-in installation. A competent shop can have these coilovers installed in 3.5 hours.