Unplugged Performance 17-23 Model Y Adjustable Front & Rear Sway Bar Set (UP-MY-312-1.1)
UP-MY-312-1.1Regular price $565.00
Unplugged Performance Adjustable Front and Rear Sway Bar Set for the 2017-2023 Model Y provide a mechanical connection between the left and right wheels which can help sharpen the driving feel and steering response as well as controlling unwanted understeer and oversteer. These bars feature three individual rates for front and rear.
Unplugged Performance sway bars are all made in the USA. Every bar is made using precision CNC bending equipment for a factory perfect fit. Durability is ensured with an attractive powder-coated finish. Special long-lasting precision-molded polyurethane bushings are included.
- Development driving and optimization by multiple drivers and with a variety of tire compounds.
- Perfectly paired front/rear as a dialed-in kit, backed by real-world street and track testing backed by multiple track records. Many 1000s of miles of testing and many product revisions have led us to our production-ready spec.
- Reduced body roll during cornering improves the driving experience and enhances driver confidence.
- Less body roll means more consistent and improved tire adhesion under many conditions (contact patch).
- Harder polyurethane (PU) sway bar bushings improve sway response. The bushings are more durable, deflect less, and respond faster, so the roll control is immediate and the car has reduced “slop”. Our sway bar upgrade improves chassis balance and generally reduces understeer or “push” in the front suspension.
- The front sway bar bushing is custom-tooled for the application-specific OEM bracket.
- Faster steering response and reduced body roll without sacrificing daily comfort or adjusting spring rates.
- Can be enjoyed on a completely stock car, as is (also equally great on fully tuned track cars).
- Firm settings are future-proof and optimized for cars with full slicks and track high downforce aero, soft/medium settings suitable for daily driven cars.
- Rear brackets feature TIG-reinforcements for maximum durability.